A Mature 21
21 Wise Sayings
1. The best way to get
even is to forget...
2. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to
3. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...
4. Some folks wear their halos much too tight...
5. Some marriages are made in heaven, but they ALL have to be maintained on
6. Unless you can create the WHOLE universe in 5 days, then perhaps giving
"advice" to God, isn't such a good idea.
7. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up...
8. Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous. You will get knocked down by
the traffic from both ways.
9. Words are windows to the heart.
10. A skeptic is a person who when he sees the handwriting on the wall, claims
it's a forgery.
11. It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little
12. A successful marriage isn't finding the right person-it's being the right
13. The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground.
14. Too many people offer God prayers with claw marks all over them.
15. The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so few people can't hold it.
16. To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover the prisoner was
17. You have to wonder about humans, they think God is dead and Elvis is alive.
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to
flush when you are done.
19. You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its
20. If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet the
water bill is higher.
21. And last but not least -- God gave the angels Wings, and He gave humans
Thanks to ForeverHers